Sunday 5 October 2014

Week 54: Patience is a virtue...

After completing the core phase I found myself with a week off, and as much as time off can be a luxury, i'm desperate to get cracking with the Airbus, and like a child waiting for Christmas i'm starting to get impatient! However, joy of all joys I got to help Alice move house during the week (lucky me!), including a session of cleaning the bathroom (which admittedly I do find quite satisfying when it's shiny after!). Thankfully our new manager sent through some pre-course reading to get stick into, and as much as study can be quite boring, i'm so excited  to get going that I actually enjoyed going through it all. 

Irritatingly and in keeping with the norm, EZMP03 have experienced a disruption. The houses we are supposed to move into tonight (ie. now!) are not ready for occupants, nor will they be until Tuesday evening. Accordingly we have been sent back to our previous houses in Bournemouth, and will be commuting to Nursling in the morning. Not impressed!

As nothing else has happened to me this week, the only other relevant news is that easyJet have had quite a boost to their share price after improved forecasts for the years profits. Granted this isn't the most exciting news, but it's comforting to know that the company I will be flying for are financially healthy, especially considering competition airlines like Monarch are struggling to the extent they've reduced their workforce by 25%. Good news for the shareholders as a dividend is likely to be paid soon, just a shame i'm lacking a portfolio! 

Hopefully a lot more interesting stuff next week, and I apologise if that's 5 minutes of your life you're never getting back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment