Sunday 24 November 2013

Week 9: CTC are mocking us!


As previously mentioned, this week saw cp112 take their mock examinations in the seven subjects of module one. These are:-
  1. Principles of Flight
  2. Aircraft General Knowledge
  3. Instrumentation and Autoflight
  4. Air Law
  5. Meteorology
  6. VFR Communications
  7. IFR Communications

Unless you're a complete weirdo, exams aren't the most pleasant of experiences, but having the mocks is good practice for the real exams whilst also giving a good indication of how personal learning is going (and therefore which areas need a little more attention!). Fortunately I came through unscathed with an average of 93%, but I still came across a few questions where my knowledge was distinctly lacking so will adjust my revision accordingly. However, as happy as I am with my marks, they make zero difference to my marks next week............so time for my revision to ramp up!

Apologies this post is rather dull, but the week hasn't been particularly interesting! On the upside, by next Sunday the month of November will be over, and for those intrigued ill post a picture of the handlebar moustache that's been living on my face since the start of 'Movember'. And if you respect the cause but don't know me personally, find a charity box and put some coins in; I know movember's for prostate cancer, but any money to charity's a good thing!

Have a good week, and be generous!

No comments:

Post a Comment