Sunday 1 December 2013

Week 10: Revision and the end of Movember!

This week has been completely dominated by revision for the main exams, which start at 0930 tomorrow morning. For most students the question bank seems to be the main method of revision, but given its repetitive nature, revision becomes incredibly monotonous. I personally chose to go into Nursling each day to study, purely because I would find anything and everything to distract me! I wouldn't like to guess how many questions I completed, but hopefully some of them appear in the exams with no nasty surprises!

Away from CTC, yet still relevant easyJet (my eventual employer) posted a 51% increase in profits, equating to a pre tax profit of £478million. I know to some this may seem a dull comment, but given the fluidity of the aviation industry it's a good idea to keep up-to-date, especially when the airline posting the profit is where ill be working! Unfortunately the record profits have also led to parts of the workforce striking as they feel undervalued, proving that even when the going's good not everyone's happy.

As I have two exams in the morning (Principles of flight and Aircraft general knowledge) i'm off to get a bit of last minute revision in. But as promised, below is the final result of my Movember moustache. So reach into your pocket, find a charity box and drop some coins!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment