Sunday 8 December 2013

Week 11: module one finally over

Finally the week of exams arrived and has passed, and as a course cp112 appeared to be in good spirits with regards to how things went. There were a few questions that the group as a whole struggled with (myself included!), but nothing hideous so hopefully the results aren't too devastating! What I have learnt is to stick with my original answer; in the final question of the final exam I managed to talk myself into switching answers, only to find out 30 seconds later that was a massive mistake!!

As we got a long weekend off I came back up to Essex to see my family, whilst also popping to my old rugby club to watch my friends play (followed by a few cheeky beers). So another day of relaxation, and module two starts with a bang on Tuesday introduced with a monster subject, General Navigation. On the upside, the quicker we get going, the quicker our departure for the Southern Hemisphere arrives! 



No comments:

Post a Comment